Sunday 12 August 2018

T I M E

Hi guys!
So, today it is just about my midnight thought and it is about "TIME". As you guys know, time really pass so fast. You can't stop it or you can't told it to wait you. Every year, every month and every day you should really use it useful. Once you waste it like unimportant, it means some of your life time will look unimportant. When you are still young and still can do anything productive, just do it. When you are still have time to work and to learn a lot, just do it. When you are still have time to try something new, just do it. Cos when time already pass so fast like about 2 years and you are still do nothing. You will feel like you are so useless.

Well, I, myself right now will use "TIME" more useful and never underestimated it. About my passion, my family, my love and my education. And cos if you ever waste your time, it means you waste something important in your life. So, right now I will create a lot of good content at my ig or at this blog. Also I will always be myself.

And here it is! Some of my pics for today yayyy!!






top to toe from: H&M | outer: bought it at online shop | sunnies: online shop (ig: @karamata_id) | bag: online shop (ig: @balirotan)


Hope you guys enjoy it!



Seeyaa on the next post <3
xx, Tiffrappucino

No comments:

Post a Comment