Monday 20 August 2018

ABOUT THIS LIFE

Hi hi hiii!!


Today, I just wanna share some story about this life, about people out there and people around us. Well, I had friends, they are two boys and they were in the same group dance with me. But, they will soon left our group dance, because there is about some issue of their economy. 


I just feel glad and grateful that I can met them. They really change my mind right now. I was ever feel like never satisfied about my life, cos I can't get what people had like branded bag, bigger house, luxury car, and can traveling everywhere everytime. But, since I met them I know how hard is this life. They really motivate me and give me such inspire. They were very strong and I don't know how can they survive for their life. I mean my friends Kiky and Elthen. They should support themselves and also others (daddy, sister, brother).


Kiky had 7 brothers and sisters, his father was sick and in a very bad condition, so his father can't work again and Kiky the oldest child should work and support their family. Well, can you just imagine that how he can support them and support their father which is sick. Even himself can't just eat what he like, he should think about their family first. He like to dancing but, in this condition right now he should out from our group dance, cos he should focus about his work and finding money for their family. His age was 22 yo but, he already should work hard and support their family. Can you just imagine how hard is his life?


Well, the other one, Elthen. He is also the oldest child and his father had 3 wives. Mean that he had 3 moms. Right now, his dad is also in bad condition and can't work to support their family. And he has responsible to work and finance his family. He also college because he need the bachelor for his work so, that he can get a lot of salary. 


Really I can't imagine if I was in their place. I don't know I can survive it or not. They are really strong and I'm so proud of them. Glad and grateful that I met them. They change my life so much and change my mind so much that there are still a lot of people below us. I mean like keep your money for something good reason. Start right now, I won't waste my money for buying unimportant things. And I'll start keep my money and share for a good reasons.











xx, Tiffrappucino.

No comments:

Post a Comment