Saturday 19 January 2019

2019

Hey guys!!
So it's 2019 now and time really flies so fast yeah. Even 24hours aren't enough for me.

Well, 2018 have been tough for me. I'm really been through ups and down. Even, I can't barely have time to hang out with my family and friends :( Yeah, it's sometimes make me sad too. But, I know what I have done and what I have choose. I shouldn't regret it, I must walk through it and face it. Even if it's hard, but you ain't got time to regret and wondering all of it. 2018 taught me a lot of things that make me now in 2019 more mature and more patient.

And in this 2019, I promise to be better me and to chase what I want. This year, I don't want to waste a lot of my time again and I want to make my parents proud of me. And of course I want to be something that I can proud of myself. But, there's something that I learn in this 2018
"the earth doesn't just spin for us, so don't be selfish"

Simply but it is. You can't always wait something to be better, but what you can do is you should make it better and make people around you happy. Yeah, let's do it 2019! We can and I can!









Anw, here it is some pic of me that have been taken by @edlinjap (you can search her at ig and found out her awesome shoot)



Well, I know it's been a lil bit late but
HAPPY NEW YEAR!




xx, Tiffrappucino

No comments:

Post a Comment